February 8, 2023
Plant Purchase Protection
At Blossm, we are plant people. We understand the complexities and nuances of shipping plants. We take pride in offering a claims process that is fair for both the buyer and seller.
As a buyer, you have the ability to file a claim for any shipped purchase if there is an issue with your item.
However, before you file a claim, we recommend talking with the seller as this will likely give you a faster resolution.
If you’re unable to come to an agreeable resolution with the seller, you can file a claim with Blossm.
What is covered:
The following issues are covered with purchase protection when an item is bought and shipped through Blossm:
- The item was not sent to the buyer.
- The item is damaged when the buyer receives it. (For live plants and clippings, a refund can only be issued if it arrives unsalvageable or materially different than described.)
- The item is incorrect or missing.
- The item the buyer receives is not as described.
- Seller sending an item to an incorrect shipping address on the order.
What isn't covered:
- Items the buyer doesn’t like.
- Any item that is prohibited by Blossm.
- Purchases made in cash or with an in-person cashless payment.
- Buyer adding an incorrect shipping address on the order.
- Purchases conducted through payment or shipping systems outside Blossm.
- Stolen packages
How to file a claim:
- Within 2 days of receiving the item, inspect the item to ensure that it arrived as described.
- If there is an issue, let the seller know that you didn't get what you expected. They have the ability to offer full or partial refunds
- If you all can not come to an agreement open a claim with Blossm within the order on the mobile app.
- Blossm will review the request and determine the appropriate action. Blossm may request additional information or documentation and reserves the right to deny buyer requests.