August 29, 2022
How to file a claim?
If you receive an item that is not in the condition described in the listing, Blossm has a process in place to evaluate and assist you with any issues related to your order.
To file a return:
- Select your Account Tab (@username)
- Select My Orders
- Select your order
- Select Problems / Start a claim
- Fill out all applicable information
- Add images that clearly depict the reason for the return and include a description of the return
Once a case has been submitted, Blossm will work with you and the seller to facilitate the return. We ask that you take clear, crisp photos of the problem area(s) in bright or natural lighting. If you are submitting a return request based on the color of an item, photos in natural lighting are the best way to showcase the true color of an item.
- Please do not mark this item as received until we have advised you with how to proceed. Once the funds are released to the seller, we are unable to reverse it and honor a return.
- Emailing support about an issue does not qualify as opening a return case. The steps above must be followed in order for a case to be opened and to ensure that your funds are not automatically released to the seller.
- Returns must be filed within 2 days of delivery of the order.