December 9, 2022
How To Package Plants For Safe Shipping
Use this document as guideline to ship your plants
Quick Tips To Avoid Scams
🚨 Never leave the Blossm app to chat, common things scammers will ask are "What's your phone number", "WhatsApp Me", or "Email Me"
🚨 If receiving or sending items via shipping, always use Blossm in app payment / ordering
🚨 If it seems too good to be true, it most likely is…
🚨 Never share confidential information with another person (i.e. shipping address (this is provided to the seller when an order is accepted), passwords, social security numbers, banking information, phone number, email etc.)
- Find an appropriate sized box that will fit your plants without damaging them
- Use any or all of these packing materials
- Bubble wrap
- Packing peanuts
- Plastic wrap or similar item
- Pre-soak moss and lay out a piece of plastic wrap
- Submerge it in a bowl of water and thoroughly soak it.
- Then wring it out like a sponge
- Lay out a bed of wet moss, and put your cuttings on top of them.
- Add a layer of moss on top. Make sure the nodes and any roots are fully covered with moss.
- Tightly, but gently secure the wrap around the moss ball.
- Add packing materials for cushion below and above your plants
- Make sure it's a snug fit, so the plants can’t move around in the box
- Use packing tape to close the box, and bring your plant mail to the shipping carrier of your choice.