December 9, 2022
How To Package Plants For Safe Shipping
Use this document as guideline to ship your plants
Quick Tips To Avoid Scams
🚨 Never leave the Blossm app to chat, common things scammers will ask are "What's your phone number", "WhatsApp Me", or "Email Me"
🚨 If receiving or sending items via shipping, always use Blossm in app payment / ordering
🚨 If it seems too good to be true, it most likely is…
🚨 Never share confidential information with another person (i.e. shipping address (this is provided to the seller when making an order and only once they have become a verified seller), passwords, social security numbers, banking information, phone number, email etc.)
- Find an appropriate sized box that will fit your plants without damaging them
- Use any or all of these packing materials
- Bubble wrap
- Packing peanuts
- Plastic wrap or similar item
- Pre-soak moss and lay out a piece of plastic wrap
- Submerge it in a bowl of water and thoroughly soak it.
- Then wring it out like a sponge
- Lay out a bed of wet moss, and put your cuttings on top of them.
- Add a layer of moss on top. Make sure the nodes and any roots are fully covered with moss.
- Tightly, but gently secure the wrap around the moss ball.
- Add packing materials for cushion below and above your plants
- Make sure it's a snug fit, so the plants can’t move around in the box
- Use packing tape to close the box, and bring your plant mail to the shipping carrier of your choice.